Forgetting a Facebook password can be a matter of utter frustration for the users who don’t know how to recover it. There are a number of ways for the users to recover their Facebook password in a given situation. One such scenario is you can’t access to your alternative email to recover your password and wondering How to recover Facebook password without registered email?
You can recover your Facebook password by the following means if you don’t have the access to your email. You can either choose to recover your password through recovery phone number or by answering the security question. To explain “HOW?” Here we go-
Facebook Password Reset With A Phone Number
Step 1- Open Facebook login page in your browser
Open your FB login page and Click on Forgotten account link to choose password reset options.
Step 2- Choose “Send code via SMS” option
By selecting this option you will receive a 6 digit verification code on the number listed in your account for password recovery.
Step 3- Provide the 6 digit verification code in the box
Enter the 6-digit verification code in the box and click to continue button. Once the code is validated successfully, enter the secured password and click on the Continue button to access your Facebook account without any hiccup.
Reset Facebook password by answering the security questions-
If you can’t access any of your email or mobile number you can choose to answer the security questions in an attempt to reset the Facebook password.
- Open Facebook login page in your browser and click on the Forgotten account link.
- Entered the registered email address in order to proceed
- Choose “Use my Google account” and click on Continue
- Once it is clicked, create a secure password and click on Continue
- By clicking the Continue button, you will see a new slide where you can choose security check options
- There are main three methods to authenticate the ownership of the Facebook account
- Verification of security code sent to a registered phone number
- Verify friend’s photo
- Answering security questions
- In case the phone is not working at the point of time and it is not possible to recognize the name of the friends due to a huge friend-list Them user left with no option but to answer security questions.
Answering the security questions is not a sure shot way to recover Facebook password as it is not easy to remember all the answers correctly. In this case, you can contact Facebook technical support number to fix your problem in less than no time.